Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bloggin the Dream

Blog or Bust?

Well, I've been toying with the idea of creating a blog now for about a year, and every time I came close to creating it, I always ended up saying "What am I going to write about...?" But after debating this question internally for a year, I realized there was really only one way to find out...

Which brings us to this blog. This will be a social experiment, 1) to see how (if) I stay motivated to post regularly, and 2) to see if there is actually anything interesting about me! The blog posts that ensue will be wide-ranging, covering topics that include (but certainly not limited to):

-food reviews
-photography
-sports rants
-who I'd like to be in another life
-things that keep me up at night (maybe a blog in itself)

Simply put, I'm writing about...Livin' the Dream.

Enjoy the ride.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland! We look forward to reading about your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete