Friday, January 29, 2010

What's On My Mind...

Random things going on in my life/head....

WEDDINGS - Wow, I am definitely coming to that age where friends are starting to get married like crazy. As we stand currently, I can count at least 5-6 friend weddings in 2010. Better get that suit cleaned...

WETSUIT - Bought a new wetsuit yesterday in Ocean Beach. It's an O'Neill with 4/3 thickness with a sweet insulated firewall inside, and liquid seams. Amped. Next up....9'0" board.

BOOKS - I've read 3 books in 3 weeks. And no, I'm not reading Bernstein Bears 6-pagers either. Big shout-out to Heidi for the Michael Connelly books. I enjoy reading.

PHYSICAL ACTIVITY - Running, surfing, gym and golf. Assuming I surf in morning tomorrow, I will have done all of those this week. I'd like to make this a more regular occurrence. I think it will help with my sleeping habits too.

LITTLE ITALY - If you're looking for a great Italian place, go to Buon Appetito in Little Italy (on India and Cedar). Julie and I made our way there on Wednesday and had a phenomenal meal. They have a huge Italian wine selection, as well as another page dedicated to other wines and wineries not from Italy. We had a great bottle of Fiftyrow Syrah, and then had awesome entrees. She had the pumpkin ravioli (phenomenal) and I had the gnocchi (one of their staples). Marc gives this Two Thumbs Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment