Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sawyer Says...

I think the Yankees ruin the World Series. I don't even like the Phillies, but in this series I somehow found myself cheering for Jayson Werth & Carlos Ruiz (yea, who?) harder than I did for Boyz II Men when they were nominated for comeback artists of the year!

I think Liz Lemon should be my wife.

I think the next two years are going to be loaded with my friends' weddings. Looks like I just got cheap excuses to buy some new ties!

I think I have become too dependent on the Internet (both at work and at home). Our office went through some Internet problems today, and I was seriously pulling my hair out wanting to know what e-mails I was missing, and who I was missing on valuable gChat conversations.

I think I'm REALLY glad I don't have an iPhone or Blackberry...cuz it would make my last point even worse.

I think Twitter is silly.

I think November is the most bizarre month on the sports calendar. On the one hand, I'm not a hockey fan, the NBA is absolutely not an option, and the World Series is over and now I have to wait until next April before I can resume my miserable, eye-gouging obsession with Padres. On the other hand, college football is heating up and every game matters!

I think I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment