Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday's Best

My random mish-mosh, hodge-podge, cornocopia of thoughts today:

1) How hot was Cameron Diaz in The Mask? I mean, really. When Tina Carlyle (Diaz) enters the bank from the pouring rain outside, and bends over to fix her shoes and dress, I would have given anything to be Stanley Ipkiss (Jim Carrey). She peaked RIGHT THEN.

2) Padres pitcher Mat Latos is on the 15-day disabled list because he has a strained oblique. How did he strain said oblique? "Stifling a sneeze" in the dugout between innings. Is it weird that I REALLY would like to have seen how strong that sneeze was gonna be?


3) I love mint chocolate chip ice cream. It's my go-to, never-fails delectable frozen treat. Honorable mention to: Chocoloate Chip Cookie Dough.

4) What happened to the days where I was 17, could play four sports in one day, and never feel as much as a muscle twinge? Now I get out of bed after a day of WORKING AT A DESK, and I walk around with every joint and bone creaking, cracking, and aching. WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment