Sunday, December 20, 2009

Rare Job Post

I will rarely post about my job, but I know that this time of year is actually somewhat interesting to some of you, so I thought I'd let you know what's going on...

This coming Wednesday is the Poinsettia Bowl, and the teams (Utah and Cal) arrived last night at their respective hotels. We had a big team Welcome Dinner for them, and then let them settle in. This morning I woke up and met Utah at SeaWorld (Cal went to the Zoo) and took 4 of Utah's captains to a private animal interaction with the sea lions and otters. The players got to pose with a sea lion, then they had an otter crawl up their back leg, up their back, and to the top of their head...


Yep, it's my job. I'm swamped, but I can't complain about this stuff.

Tomorrow the players go to Miramar Speed Circuit and get to race the karts around 1/4 mile track and Oggi's comes in and feeds them. Tuesday they go to a lunch aboard the USS Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum, and then they play the game on Wednesday. Pretty rough week, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment