Monday, May 17, 2010

Go Time!

I apologize for the gap in posts, and for the brevity of this one.

But it's time for Jack in the Box "Hoops at the Beach"! This is the largest 3-on-3 basketball tournament in San Diego, and it is one of the fundraising events we (Holiday Bowl) put on during the course of the spring/summer. The event is Saturday and Sunday, May 22-23 out at Crown Point Shores, Mission Bay.


It's a great event to participate and attend. I'd love for any and/or all of you come out to play or come as a spectator. Here's the tournament website:

Jack in the Box "Hoops at the Beach"

Signups are still available on the website, as well as all the tournament information.

So I will be busy (and not posting) this week, but I'd love to see you guys out there on Saturday or Sunday this weekend!

Let me know if you can make it or want to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment