Monday, March 29, 2010

I Give

Alright, I give in. My pride is deflated. I admit I have absolutely ZERO forecasting ability when it comes to March Madness. A quick recap of my SECOND round of predictions:

1) Xavier vs. Kansas St. will be the best game of the next round
2) Final Four - Ohio State, Syracuse, Kentucky, Duke
3) National Championship - Kentucky vs. Syracuse
4) Kentucky will win National Championship.
5) I will be avenged!

I was completely right about #1. That was maybe the best basketball games I've seen in the past five years or so. Jordan Crawford hit some crazy shots in his team's double-overtime loss to Kansas State. Point for me.

#2-5 were way off:
-I got one of the Final Four teams (Duke)
-I got neither National Championship team
-Kentucky is out
-I am not avenged

EPIC FAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment