Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Madness

Why haven't I posted? WHY HAVEN'T I POSTED? Oh, I don't know, maybe because I am up to my ears in Halloween! The scary holiday has literally vomited all over our house. I have a roommate/girlfriend who may or may not have the biggest obsession with ol' Hallow's Eve in history of humankind.

We are doing everything imaginable. From a living graveyard (tombstones with our friends names and projected cause of death), to wine bottles with tapered candles to spider webs to skulls to witches to black lights...you name it, it's in or on our house. And if I didn't list it, Julie is probably buying it right now.

*ADDENDUM TO LAST POST - some of you have expressed your worry about my Michael Phelps costume, especially with regard to me answering the door for trick-or-treaters in a Speedo. Well, don't you worry. The gold-medaled pothead costume only comes out on Saturday, 10/30 for our party. On actual Halloween, I will be wearing a much tamer Ace Ventura costume (the mental institute scene where he checks himself in wearing a tutu):

Sunday's Costume - Ace Ventura

So put your hearts at rest. I am not going to expose some 6-year old Ninja Turtle or Princess to my oh-so-fit Michael Phelps body at the front door. I got the tutu, combat boots and everything. And it's been a while since I've cut my hair, so we'll see if I can duplicate this awesome double-wing 'do.

For all of your sake, I doubt I'll post photos....

No comments:

Post a Comment