Thursday, April 26, 2012

Favorite Meals - Addendum

Thanks to loyal reader (and fiance of LivinTheDream11) Julie, I have an addition to yesterday's food blog post about my favorite meals on Highway 101. I forgot one of my favorite lunch places around, and I'm not really sure how I forgot it. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...

Grand Shrimp, Chicken, Carne Asada Tacos

Not only is Bull Taco the single most picturesque restaurant setting in all of North County, it also happens to be home to the best street tacos I've ever had. Sitting atop a bluff in Cardiff, Bull Taco boasts a crazy large menu with traditional Mexican fare, as well as the bizarre options, including the occasional bison, goat and wild game tacos. I admit, that even if the food sucked, I would still frequent this place because of the amazing views. But Bull Taco matches the view with its food, and always entertaining guys in the kitchen. These tacos are super fresh, incredibly well-seasoned, and always leave me wanting more. 

Thanks for the edits Julie!

No comments:

Post a Comment