Monday, August 30, 2010

Full Speed Ahead!

Wow, over two weeks since my last post?! Although I'm not surprised, I do feel some sympathy for my loyal readers who hang on my every word...

My Apologies.

I am in the middle of pure crazy mode right now. Last weekend was Tom's bachelor party (I'd tell you how it went, but, well, you know - rules is rules), this coming weekend we have weddings to attend on both Saturday and Sunday, and both those mornings we are doing something else...wait, what are we doing again....oh yeah...MOVING. Yep, Penske trucks, packing tape and heavy lifting all week, moving me Saturday, and then Julie's stuff Sunday into our AMAZING new beach house in Solana Beach. I can't wait!

So, as you can imagine, my blog-abilities have been slacking for a reason lately. But excuses are for...never mind, I make excuses with the best of 'em.

The Holiday Bowl's Barona Million Dollar Hole-in-One Shootout starts next week (September 6-17th), so I will be gettin' my golf swing on for the next two weeks! Come on out and join me!

Until we meet again...keep it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment