Thursday, June 3, 2010

Marc's Summer Schedule = Awesome

So a couple posts ago I alluded to the fact that I had somewhat of a unique work schedule during the summer time. Allow me to explain.

Starting Monday, June 14th, I have every Monday off through the end of August! Since summer is definitely our down-time at work, my WONDERFUL bosses (yes, they read this blog time to time, so I should probably let my nose turn a little brown) allow us employees to alter our schedules slightly. We still need to work our 40 hours per week, but we have the option of working four 10-hour days, as opposed to the traditional five 8-hour days. Although those 10-hour days are LOOOOONG during summer time with nothing to do, it makes it all worth it when I get to that day off!

So what does all this mean? It means golf, surfing, running, shootin' hoops, hangin' with Mom, photography, weekend getaways, and 3-day weekends all summer! So if any of you have a Monday off between June 14-August 30, let me know! Who be jealous NOW?!

It never sounded so good to say "I have a case of the Mondays!"

No comments:

Post a Comment