Thursday, August 2, 2012

Let the Countdown Begin...


Well, I am now single-digit days away from getting hitched! Definitely some crazy times right now in the life of LivinTheDream!

Lots has gone on since my last post (admittedly WAY too long ago). Thanks to the prompting of my sister, I decided to get a few more posts in as an unmarried man, before all of my blogging turns into puppies and bunnies and butterflies once I go soft in married life.

Regarding above - yeah, won't happen.

Anyway, over the next few days, check back in to see what I've come up with. I promise to not just recap what I've been doing lately. I will probably come up with some old embarrassing stories about myself, maybe some more food obsessing, and whatever else comes to mind.


For the time being, enjoy "Sky's the Limit" by the Notorious B.I.G. and 112. Love this music video concept, and it's what I'm listening to this morning.



 
  "Sky's the Limit"

No comments:

Post a Comment