Monday, October 11, 2010

Here's What I'm Thinkin'...

I am turning off the filter between brain and keyboard (yes, I actually do have one). I am just writing whatever comes to mind. Today, here's what I'm thinkin'...

-I really don't like soup. And I hate stew. Who wants liquid meals? Or soggy vegetables? Ick.

-I also hate bread pudding. Bread should not be mushy.

-My girlfriend loves Halloween. Holy hell. I have jack-o-lanterns coming out of my ears and spiderwebs in my nose. Our party is going to be ridiculous.

-If there was a statistical football category for "Teams That Find New and Creative Ways to Kill Their Hype", the Chargers would be at the top of the list...every year.

-Baseball season is hard for me to follow if my team was in it, but didn't make the playoffs. I feel empty. But if the Padres were bad all season and were never in the race, I'd probably be enjoying the playoffs. Instead, I have to watch blank-faced as the ugly-bearded Brian Wilson gets saves for the stupid Giants.

Brian Wilson - The Beard

-I think it is silly that pro and college football have different rules.

-I think it is okay if men sit with their legs crossed "like women do", as long as they are wearing pants. But if you are wearing shorts, you are not allowed to cross your legs.

Legs Crossed = Okay

-I think it's awesome that my mom called me yesterday and said "I have an extra pumpkin pie I made, you want it?"

-Where is Johnny Depp? I miss him.

Where has he gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment