1) If you could meet any actor, who would it be?
Jim Carrey, duh.
2) If you could be any actor, who would you be?
Johnny Depp, double-duh.
3) If you could travel to one place, where would you go?
4) Football or baseball?
5) Who is your favorite all-time athlete?
Tony Gwynn (and yes, he was an athlete at one point)
6) What's the tastiest meal you cook?
PB&J on Oat-Nut Bread
7) What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas, followed closely by National Doughnut Day
8) How many pets have you owned in your life?
My sister had a beta fish, and my parents have two cats. One day - a dog (or three).
9) Would you rather be a professional singer, dancer or actor?
Actor, since I'm already a professional dancer.
10) What's playing on your iPod right now?
"Hip Hop Saved My Life" - Lupe Fiasco
11) Finish the sentence - All I want for Christmas is...
My Mom's cinnamon rolls. And a new golf driver.
12) What daily chore do you dislike the most?
Emptying the dishwasher.
13) Skydiving or bungee-jumping?
Skydive, for sure.
14) If you were stranded on a deserted island, what one item would you bring?
15) Your significant other likes you because...
I let her think she's faster than me.
16) Sport you've never learned or played?
17) What was the last thing you recorded on your DVR?
UCLA vs. Oregon State football game (which we won, for the record)
18) What's your favorite thing about your new beach house?
19) If you were given an endless supply of cash, where would you go first?
Home Depot. Lids. Rico's.
20) What is your favorite website?
Sporcle.com, followed by ESPN.com.
TwoDC Turns Five
3 years ago